As a John L. Scott broker, my mission is transactional excellence and client satisfaction. That means I work tirelessly to make your home buying or selling process as efficient, stress-free and lucrative for you as possible.
In January of 2002, I obtained my Real Estate license and then in 2008 I received my Managing Brokers license. I have represented buyers and sellers throughout Jefferson County, and I work very hard to provide premier customer service with uncompromising principles. I believe in educating my clients so they can make informed decisions. Honesty and diligence are the building blocks for the foundation on which I have built my business. In 2014 and 2017 I served as President of JCAR, the Jefferson County Association of Realtors.
In my spare time I enjoy volunteering as a youth basketball coach. For the past 21 years my wife and I have owned Lanza's Ristorante, which is a local family Italian restaurant in Port Townsend and keeps us firmly rooted in our community.
These are some of the awards and designations I have received as a Real Estate Broker
- President of JCAR Association 2016
- Chairman Circle 2016
- Chairman Circle 2015
- President's Elite 2014
- President of the Jefferson County Realtor Board 2014
- Jefferson County Leadership award 2014
- John L Scott Gold Award 2013
- John L Scott Gold Award 2012
- John L Scott Emerald Award 2011
- John L Scott Emerald Award 2010
- Managing Broker 2008
- John L Scott Gold Award 2007
- John L Scott Presidents Award 2006
- John L Scott Emerald Award 2005
- Washington State University BA Business 1991